Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Severe endometriosis. Having dark spots on arm. What could this be?

I have this area on my forearm that stated about 3 weeks ago about the size of a dime, that is dicolored, dry and sometimes itchy. when I was 13 I was diagnosed with endomitriosis, later at 16 they said I now had moved up to Severe Endomitriosis , because of this I have sometimes showed this light colored spots on my arms, my doctor said it was due to me being always anemic. But this spot is different the center is a lighter color the outer area of the spot, and that area happened to be darker the my regular skin color. I just noticed another spot on my right arm that looks kind of look like theother area that is in questiuon started out. it look dry very lightly scabby or more flakie, it itches also. I rub lotuion over it that when the light redness of it shows. what could this be, is it the same this as when I was younger, my low blood count?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  34
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello ma'am.

Various spots emerge on the skin of young teenagers or yound adults which are simple marks of pigmentation. But of course, some of these are more than just simple pigmentation marks, which is why they have to be looked up on by a doctor (preferbaly a skin specialist), please schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience.

Hope this helps.

Best wishes.
Answered: Fri, 25 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor