Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Severe ear ache with dizziness on using headphones, listening to songs due to bent nose. Remedy?

Hi Doctor,This is Varalakshmi. I have severe earache whenever I speak in Phone or when listen to songs keeping ear phones even for 5mins my ear starts paining and I feel dizzyness. I consulted doctor a year ego, he said as my nose bone is bent there is no proper ventillation to my ears which causes me ear ache. He gave me some antibiotics and said I need to undergo an operation but operation is not urgent , can be done whenever possible. My life is becoming hell because even if I speak over phone for 5mins also my ear is paining. Please suggest me remedy for this.
Asked On : Fri, 18 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  355
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response

If there is pain and dizziness whenever you listen to songs and use phone then it is wise to check your hearing ability and determine the exact cause of this problem. If the Dr said that there is severe bend in the nose causing problems in the ear then it has to be corrected by surgery. There is also a possibility of you having ear infections due to improper ear phone use. It is better you visit a ENT specialist to determine the cause of lesion.

I hope you found my response to be helpful and informative. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to address them.

Dr Divya
Answered: Sat, 30 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor