Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Severe deep scar damage in shoulders, spurring, synovitis, have intense pain and significant nerve damage. Undergone physical therapy, steroid shots, orthopedic surgery. How can I overcome this?

I have severe deep scar damage in both shoulders, spurring & Synovitis. Limited range of motion in both arms & now significant nerve damage. I’ve been through physical therapy , steroid shots, orthopedic surgery , and more physical therapy. I’ve never found a doctor or known what type of specialist that can help me. I live each day in constant, extreme pain, swelling, burning, stiffness of joints. It affects every part of my life. If you can tell me what kind of specialist can help me; no one else has. So much damage in my arms and as the years have gone by the amount of damage to my nerves and bones I fear will be irreversible. Please help.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
You can show your x ray to me through this forum. I will be able to suggest you the treatment. If there is any arthritis then you may need shoulder replacement surgery to take care of this. If there is only synovitis then physiotherapy and arthroscopic surgery can help you. before giving you final management i would like to see your x ray though.
Answered: Wed, 30 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor