Severe cough, sputum, lack of sleep. On strepsils, benadryl. What will help?

Hello Sir. This is Abhinav. My age is 26 years. I live in Delhi.
My problem is that i am suffering from severe cough from last one month. Sometimes it becomes severe and sometime it is light. In morning and in evening, there is lot of cough with choking of throat due to bulgum. Due to this, i am unable to take proper sleep.Earlier, i have consulted 2 or 3 doctors, they have prescribed me some medicines, but condition of cough and choked throat become little down after taking medicines but it is not ending. I am taking cough syrups like benadryll, honeytus etc. and Strepsiles & Alex Logrenges now but i am not getting relief. Please provide me proper medication.
Mon, 21 Oct 2013