Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Severe cough, popping sound in right cheek area on blowing nose, tingling, numbness. Cure for symptoms?

2 months ago I had a severe cold that while excessive nose blowing, i felt a pop in my Right cheek area. Since then the Right cheek area, upper right-side lips , Right-side teeth, gums hurt yet has some numbing tingling sensation. I feel like the dentist , neurologist AND ENT surgeon all have an assumed answer, but they want me to attend all these certain steps & procedures that I just cant afford between money & time. I need someone to narrow this down to the best they can to start getting some help. Can anyone help??
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  51
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
The first thing you can do is that fix an appointment with an ENT surgeon.
He may advice you a x-ray of paranasal sinuses. You may have a small tear in the lining of nose due to excessive nose blowing.
the advice will be to avoid excessive nose blowing, use some mild antibioitics and analgesics. Your problem seems to be a minor one. Don't worry.
Answered: Sun, 28 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor