Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Severe constipation, pain. What is the treatment?

I am in severe pain due to the fact I can't produce a bowel movement, I've been to my doctors and specialists I was wondering if I could just get operated on and have them take all the stool out of me. I've had to be manually dis-impacted before and would rather die than go through that again. So my question is can someone operate on me and will they, also what can I do RIGHT NOW to stop the pain
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  33
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanx for the query.
If u have impacted stools per rectal enemas can be tried.
But still if DuPont have motions it will have to be removed manually.
But don't wory if u don't want this in future
Include lots of green vegetables and fibres in your diet.
Avoid whitefloor foods like junks and pastas.
Use isabgol powder to enhance motility of intestine and bulk formation.
Maintain enough hydration.byeeee
Answered: Fri, 7 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor