Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
197 Doctors are Online

Severe cold, ear pain, headache. Prescribed xylochek nasal drop. Will duonase nasal spray help?

hello, I am suffering with bad cold since my childhood. Now most of the time I feel ear pain and headeache. Recentrly I have been to ENT specialist and came to know that there is something which is blocking near to my right ear because of cold. Doctor has suggested me to take xylochek nasal drop, lupiflex bhb and omez DSR tablet. I often suffer with cold. And take duonase nasal spray drop to get rid off it. Thanks,
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

CT scan of the sinuses may help...
Tests for allergy (RAST) may detect a cause and de-sensitisation may be attempted.
Anti-histamines and leukotriene inhibitors may give some relief....
If it is extremely troublesome and interfering with life style, a course of steroids may help - discuss with your doctor.

Take care
Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck
Answered: Mon, 18 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor