Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Severe cold. Difficulty in breathing and sneezing. Taken antibiotics. Cure for stuffed nose?

hi, i ve been having cold for about a month now. it started with sneezing , then stuffy nostrils, difficulty breathing , inso,ia, sore throat and pain in the ear. I started ampicillin for about 3 days but no improvement, went to see my doctor and was prescribed a macrolide azimed, linex probiotics, eardrop, nosedrop famarzoline and mouth spray. All symptoms left except the stuffed nose thou i was relived when on the antibiotic azimed. but on use for 5days as stated by my doctor, i had a rebound and now when i blow my nose, d right shows stains of fresh blood and the left is completely stuffed and when force is applied i feel sensation in my ears. presently, i started loratadine and coldrexmaxgrip lemon but still no relief. what do i likely have
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with the possibility of ALLERGY-HAY FEVER-SINUSITIS is the cause for your sufferings

-The body’s defense mechanism, the immune system, reacts to the allergen as if it were a dangerous organism, in trying to neutralize the antigen, the body releases histamine, which produces the allergy symptoms

possible causes of allergy

-genetic predisposition
-inadequate nutrition
-pollution of air and water
-general poor health
-underlying dental infections
-excessive consumption of starchy and sugary foods and milk
-DYSBIOSIS;is a condition where there is the presence of abnormal intestinal bacteria.this is the often major underlying cause of food sensitivity.

treatment option;
- i advise you taking Homeopathic medicines gives safe and permanent cure for your complaints along with management

-consult your local homeopathic physician for correct diagnosis of the case and remedy to fit your complaints

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you          

Answered: Wed, 9 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor