Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Severe chest pain, tingling in head, arms. Smokes cigarettes, marijuana. Cure for symptoms?

Hello I am 28 years old and have been having chest pains for about a year and in the last few months they have been very intense and very painful. I went to see a dr and they gave me a stress test which came back normal. I dont have insurance and cant afford to go back and forth to the doctor very often. I also have shortness of breath with tingling in my head and arm at times. I have 3 children of young age and I cant afford anything happening to me i honestly feel like im dieing on a daily basis. I do smoke cigarettes. For a long time the pain was only when i smoked marijuana so i quit but it is still going on and sometimes worse than when i was smoking . I need advice please
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  95
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi digitaldestruction ! It is great that your are a responsible person now. And you are taken a best step of your life by quiting it. Now don't quit at once, take orange juice, keep yourself busy and ask doctor for some heart medicine so you can ease the pain. And soon you will be better with better life. Good luck. Bye.
Answered: Tue, 11 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor