Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Severe breast abscess, nipple inverted causing stress, disruption. Treatment?

I m looking to find out if my criteria makes me eligable for a breast enhancement in the nhs if anyone can help me ? Im 24 and I ve sufferd with a severe breast abscess for over a year I ve been on various medication and had various tests done and it s got to the point now where I need an operation, the affected breast is much larger than the other even before access, the nipple is also inverted and it s caused me a lot of disruption and stress, Im being treated for depression stress and anxiety , I don t leave the house often and in just feeling worse by the day I can t and havnt been able to work since the abscess and the loss of job and my moving home also has contributed to my depression, over the last year I have mentioned a breast enhancement to my dr and to my consultant at the hospital however everyone swerves and I never get an answer, with the rough information I have given you could you inform me as to whether u am eligable for a breast enhancement on the nhs.
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  29 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor