Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Severe bleeding with bad cramps and heavy clots. Have Anxiety attacks. Is it a miscarriage?

Ive been bleeding for 57 days. I don t know whats wrong, i havent had any really bad cramps or pain. Its been so long i can t remember if i ve had any other symptoms. The other night i passed a clot that was about 2in long and 1/2 in to 1 in thick. Im 25, married, never been on birth control and have never been to a gyno because i m terrified at the thought. I literally go into anxiety attacks thinking about in my mind its the equivalent of rape. I figured it may be my weight so ive been excersising 20+ minutes everyday. No real signs that its going to stop. Could i have miscarried?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  15
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thank you for posting your question here, I will try to answer it to the best of my abilities.

As intrusive as you find going to a gynecologist, in this case you will have to see one. Yes it is likely that you had a miscarriage and that is why you are bleeding out clots. But there is also a chance that there are fibroids present, so I think at least an ultrasound is required.
So please see a doctor as soon as possible. So that we can find the cause and treat you accordingly.

I hope this answered your question.
Answered: Mon, 22 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor