Severe bleeding for about a month. What i am suffering from ?

I HAVE SEVERE BLEEDING FROM 3RD APRIL PL ADVICE FEW MEDICINE FOR THE JOURNEY MY HB COUNTS COMES TO 8 PL REPLY AT AJAYPD2848@YAHOO.CO.IN
Wed, 4 May 2011
Dear,thanks for query.I think you should visit gynecologist and get an examination done.It is important to know the reason for bleeding and stop the bleeding.Some tablets here and there will be not be effective please consult a doctor soon.At times minor surgical procedure may be needed to stop bleeding.Please go to doctor .bye and take care.
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
hello,
without a detail history of patient it is not wiser to give medicine. consult a nearby gynecologist .after all examination she may give drugs for regularise and decrease the bleeding.simultaneously iron tabs can be given.
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hi;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
It is normal in females to have more bleeding in first two days of menses and the normal can be calculated like if you have to use pad every 2 hourly .Just in case you are supposed to travel you can consult a Gynaecologist nearby and get prescribed some tablets containing in proper dose and it should help you but even to act that will take some time .Please consult a Gynaec immediately.
Thanks