Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Severe back pain, stinging pain while moving around. Treatment?

ive had some heavby back pain over the last two years and have had several test done. When i start moving around much as in doing chores i get severe stinging pain in right to mid low back to the point that it make me stop what im doing for a few minutes. I have been to pt several times and had shots in my back but still no relief.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  23
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Thanks for using Health Care Magic Forum,

Back pain is more common after 40 years of age but as the pain is increasing in severity you should have complete bed rest for a week with mild anelgesics and antacids to prevent NSAIDS induced gastric ulcer ,.
Physiotheraphy and hot compress can relieve pain spontaneously.

Reduce weight if overweight as it put pressure to back bone too.
take calcium tablets to prevent bony deformities.

I Hope I Provided Useful Information. Do ask Furthur Questions to help You get well soon.
Dr.J.Kingson John David
Answered: Fri, 26 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor