Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Severe back and knee pain, found bulged disc and normal knee. Solution for pain?

my name is 32 yrs old.i have 2 girls.both c-sectioned.i had low bck pain 3 yrs back and on investigation we found that i have disc bulge in L3-L4,L4-L5.mild.i was on complete bed rest and recovered.from last october 2011,im having knee pain which is more severe in left.but when i did a digital x-ray this feb 12 it was normal knees and was asked t do isometric exercise . but now im having severe kneee pain.what would be my problem and solution?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  18
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Radiologist 's  Response
Hi, welcome to HCM.
Your knee pain may be related to lumabr disc bulge or knee pathology itself.
You have done xray 10 months back. Now you are having severe pain, so you have to repeat few investigations. There may be some unnoticed minor trauma during exercise.
I will suggest please consult your orthopaedicin and ask for MRI knee . It will delinate the details of knee and will be helpful for further treatment.
Hope i have answered your query.
Answered: Wed, 26 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor