Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Severe back ache, difficulty in moving the head sideways. Which specialist should I consult?

Hi, I woke up today and moved and heard a vein in my back sort of move. Now I have this bad back pain where it s difficult for me to move my head sideways. How do I get this fixed? Which type of doctor should I go to? Can a physiotherapist fix this? Thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  53
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to HCM,

It seems that you might have stiff neck may be due to some pressure on neck muscles giving rise to this problem.

Take analgesic medicine with muscle relaxant medicine.

Within a day you will be alright.

You can apply some analgesic cream locally.

Do hot water fomentation.

Ok and bye.
Answered: Tue, 13 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor