Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Severe arm and fingers pain post a fall, gradual swelling over hand. What should be done?

I am having alot of pain in my right arm and hand and fingers.....i did fall into a sink hole yesterday top....... and landed on that side of mybody however this has happened before it is the worst it has ever been before I can not sleep and as the night goes is getting worse,and my my hand is now swelling ...what should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  20
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
hi there, you seem to have seriously injured your arm and hand and I would advise you to go to the ER and let the doctor take a look and if required get ax-ray done. For the time being make a sling with a bandage strip or with your belt or a long string and rest your arm in it at an elevated level. You could take an antinflammatory to relieve the pain but get seen by a doctor as soon as possible. Take care.
Answered: Wed, 5 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor