Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Severe abdominal pain just above the pubic bone, frequent bowels, quick eater. Any ideas ?

I am 31 year old male, reasonably fit, and a smoker/occasional drinker. For the last couple of days I have had really bad stomach pains in my abdomen and just above the pubic bone area. I have also been pooping a lot (not diarraeha, but a bit loose and a bit firm, no blood ). I do go everyday as normal. I try to eat a balanced diet , but lately have been eating fast food on the go as I work late shifts in a pub. This all started since I had a really hot curry two days ago, so not sure if I have an intolerance to spicy food. Thanks for any advice.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  157
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
From the history of pain in supra pubic region and loose motions It is a clear picture of infection of colon(Large Bowel) due to most common being Amoebic colitis.Pl get your stool examined and take Tab O floxacin with ornidazole twice daily for 5 days .Pl avoid spicy food and eating outside.Drink boiled water or mineral water,as this is water and food born disease.
Answered: Wed, 12 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor