Severe abdominal pain, diarrhea, vomiting. Taking medication, no results. Advice?

Hello, I have been to the ER for severe abdominal the pain and they said, they did not see anything in my ctscan or vaginal ultra sound. I was given Bentyl and pain pills for my stomach, which works for a couple weeks. However in the past two weeks the pain has only worsened when it occurs, and the pills do not seem to help as they once did. I had an x ray done 2 days ago and in the pelvic area is a black round shadow. Last night was one of the worse pains i've experienced to date. I had diarrhea and vomiting, the pain was excruciating. Thank you for your time, any information would be gratefully appreciated.
Mon, 10 Jun 2013