Severe Hair loss, DHT, aloepacia, white dust when scratch scalp with finger tip

I am Ismath Khan 23 yrs old.I have Severe Hair loss .I consult Dr Bathras They Told Its DHT and i consult dermatalogist he told it is aloepacia.i Confuse with this.I loss two side of head hairs.I have severe loss when i take bath.when i touch my scalp hair with finger tip of nail i got white dust in my nail tip and also small hairs.I think some dandruff on my head and little bit itchy.Which shampoo and oil is best for overcome this problem and diet also please suggest me a good solution.i am using dabur amla oil.and head&shoulders shampoo
Wed, 30 May 2012