Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Several tiny flaky spots on the base of shaft, no pus or blister, can be easily peeled. What could it be?

hello, i have several tiny flaky spots on the base of my shaft. the area isnt red, no puss or infection, no blister although they look like tiny blisters but without water in them. Also, i can peel it away and have normal skin underneath. i do use bar soap and dont use much lotion. i do dry masturbate but not all the time and i have had recent sex like 2 weeks. i have no discharges or anything just tiny tiny little spots here and there that are dry and flaky. it also looks like the wrinkle in my balls can be seen more, i am getting closer to 30 so perhaps i may be getting old man balls?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Naturopathy & Yoga Specialist 's  Response
You can wash the area with warm water add + Epsom salt after drying the area apply Aloe vera for two weeks
Answered: Mon, 24 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor