Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Several balls in testicular sac that seem to be unattached. Tumor?

Hi. A few months ago I noticed some small pea sized balls in side my testicul sack s, not attached. But now I think more have formed... I can few one that s like a twig and I m scared that might be the tumour but there still not attached to my testicul. I m really freaking out!! I can t explain to my perents so I can get a oppiontment I m only 14, but I ve been researching some stuff about It and people are saying its nothing and its just a crystal but I m still really concerned. Please tell me what you think it is. Thanks, Matthew.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
The description fits with SEBACEOUS CYSTS of the scrotal wall.
You need examination to confirm and to rule out other masses.
An ultrasound examination should help.
An early consult is advised,
Best regards
Answered: Fri, 1 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor