Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Several abdominal pain, no relief with cyclopam. Had relief with spasmo proxvyon. Substitute medicine?

Im having abdomen pain from india before i came to saudi arabia now today i got that same pain doc prescribed me spasmo proxvyon and i could stock enough just bought one strip and i finished it now i went to the clinic n doctor gave me cyclopam this is not effecting me pain is still there can u tell me some other substituent coz i have my medical tomorrow
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  404
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi makachi666.

Thanks for your question.

It appears to be a severe pain abdomen may be due to renal stone,gall stone,peptic ulcer disease,pancreatitis, urinary tract infection or any other intestinal obstraction so urgently do a USG WHOLE ABDOMEN,UPPER GI ENDOSCOPY,ROUTINE BLOOD,URINE FOR ROUTINE AND STOOL FOR OPC and consult with a gastrosurgeon

for urgent relieve you can take buscopan tab and pan-D tab and cifran and metrogil but the best medicine is to introduce a ryles tube and nothing can be taken per orally and iv fluid should be given and its work like magic however severe pain may be this treatment will make you relief.

Best wishes
Answered: Mon, 2 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Shekappa C M's  Response
hello dear
since you are having severe colicky abdominal pain, may be related to renal tract stone or intestinal infection.hence its better to get investgation like stool for microscopy , ova and cyst. then ultrasound abdomen to rule out renal tract stones. after confirmation of diagnosis, you are adviced totake medicine like proton pump inhibitors,antibiotics and antispasmodics.
take care
Answered: Sat, 30 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor