Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Sever headaches, vomiting, dizziness, aching in front of body

Sever headaches vomiting dizziness aching in front of body relieved minority by vomiting burping alot My mother in law had after birth left in her stomach for almost a month (20 years ago) and until now vomits gets severe headaches and can hardly move acidic or high fat foods trigger it also stress what is wrong with her she also has bad dried skin on her feet it s bleeds and gets itchy and hard She is in her mid 50s and burps alot very loudly uncontolably and has pain in front of the body sometimes slightly relieved wen vomiting This is somethings that flares up sometimes once or twice a week and stays 1-2 days at worst 3 days
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  403
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Better drink DNA Noni herbal fruit juice, 10 ml twice a day on empty stomach diluted in water. During the day, drink about 2 to 3 liters plain water to flush out toxins from the body. Drink Noni for about 4 to 6 months for better results. For more details, log in to or send me a mail to
Answered: Sat, 5 Mar 2011
Homeopath Dr. Krupali Devkar's  Response
hello dear, ur concept about afterbirth issues is mistaken.It looks as if she is suffering from gallbladder disorders.kindly get a USG abdomen done and visit ur nearest physician.
Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor