Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

Septoplasty with revision rhinoplasty to further straighten the crookedness

Can one get septoplasty done for the second time along with revision rhinoplasty to further straighten the crookedness ?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Mar 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  275
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Cosmetic & Plastic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for contacting dear Ajay,
Yes surely revision Rhinoplasty very often involves septum job also and in this era of extracorporeal septoplasty it can be done more aggressively and with greater finnesse. We have performed extracorporeal rhinoplasty with use of PDS platesat our centre in few cases and as yet they are happy with the results, though long term results are awaited.
Answered: Thu, 10 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. Revision surgery will depend on the present clinical condition.. It is not impossible.. However a physical examination will give better information on the feasibility of the procedure.. Consult your doctor or a plastic surgeon for evaluation and for better opinion...

Answered: Mon, 5 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor