Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
146 Doctors are Online

Sensitive testicle, skin cracking. Treatment?

Okay please help, im 17 years old and ever since about 11 ( well at least thats only when i actully noticed it) my left testicle seems a bit odd. It seems like it almost exploded, or cracked and has always been more sensitive than the other one. Recently it has been worrying me because i dont think its normal. I went into the doctors when i was 14 about how i thought something maybe wrong, he didnt say anything, but i was also very nervous and unclear on what the problem was, and i feel he did a half job because it only took like 2 minutes. Im planing on going again just would want to know if theres anything i should look out for or perhaps any answer at to what it could be. thanks much
Asked On : Thu, 22 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
thank you for the inquiry.

i don't think you have a problem.

it is normal that one testicle is smaller size than the other

bu confirm with a senior doctor
Answered: Thu, 22 Mar 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor