Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Sensitive stomach, stomach pain. Taking Zanocin-OZ. History of gastric, ulcer. What type of diet is recommended?

i am having stomach problem from age 15 plus....i had gastric and then ulcer at age 17. Now am 30. i took many medicine and for time being got ok, except for a mild pain in left side of the lower stomach very now and then for more than 10 years, but now it seems gone. However, recentl i have changed diet and my stomach started paining from other side and it has become very sensitives to what ever i eat. What type of food do you prescribe? and recently i am eating Zanocing-oz ( ofloxacin and ornidazole ) containg 200mg and 500 mg respectively, any danger in eating this, as it was recommended by one of my friend. (it actually feels like it is helping in removing the pain at that time)
Thu, 23 Aug 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
History noted. Problem understood. You are suffering from chronic gastritis. You have told that the food pattern you have modified. fine. See to that the modified pattern contains less oily and less spicy type of foods. Do not skip diet. Drink 3 litres of water per day. Consume 1 cup of butter milk daily.Kindly stop the tablet what you are taking now. Because it is an antibiotic which has to be taken only when you are diagnosed with any sort of infection. So discontinue the usage of this tablet. The feel that it has reduced your pain is subjective. If pain still persists start a course of antacid after consulting your physician in person.
Good Day.
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor