Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Sensitive skin with tiny white spots that get bigger with time, used Emoderm, wants permanent solution

My skin is very senstive & I m facing a skin problem from last 4 - 5 yrs. Problem starts with tiny white spot on face or arm and as time passes these spots also start to large its size. After sometime when I take medicine its start to disappear and if I dont take medicine in that case spots r also disappear (but take sometime). I observed I faced this problem mostly in summer. I want to know why I face this probem and what is the permanent solution. I dont feel itching or any kind of other issue with these white spots but it looks very bad. Last time doc suggest me EMODERM cream & definatly that help me alot. but I want permanent solution. pls suggest.
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  347
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Welcome to Healthcaremagic.

I do not know you age , hence i could not be specific.

As most of the skin conditions occur due to influence of hormones.The hormones alter the sebaceous secretions and subsequently render the skin prone to damage by free radicals or sunlight.

The exact cause of the problem can be made out when the white spots you have are examined and correlated with your age and general physical condition.

Wish you good health.

Answered: Tue, 29 May 2012
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor