Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Sensitive Penis Head

Hi i am 14, some of my friends are sexually active and are having sex every weekend , i am being asked by girls , but cant because , i think i have phimosis , my foreskin wont retract and the head of the penis is sensitive, i only really want the sensitivity to go away bcoz i can pull the foreskin back , i cant pull it right back because its hard to get the foreskin over the head because it hurts please help me , thank you
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jun 2010
Answers:  5 Views:  1273
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
  User's Response
You should go to the doctor and ask for hormone cream. Same happened to me and now I can pull it all the way back without any problems.
Answered: Tue, 8 Jun 2010
  User's Response
i got tis case too. but tat was when i was a virgin. after i had sex, it take me no effort to pull my skin back
Answered: Thu, 23 Sep 2010
  Anonymous's Response
why have sex now? I am 13 and you know sex sounds bad, I mean why have it now? Why not just makeout? Or have some action on the beach?
Answered: Mon, 7 Jun 2010
  Anonymous's Response
see a doctor, otherwise you will get stupid answers like the one above
Answered: Mon, 7 Jun 2010
  Anonymous's Response
your stupid
Answered: Tue, 8 Jun 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor