Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Sensation like a pebble in upper throat. Feel to squeeze it out, but it s caught. What is this?

I have had a sensation in the upper part of my throat for about a month. It is on the right side and I usually felt it most in the morning. Just like a very tiny pebble but no pain barely noticable. Tonight I woke up feeling like there is a marble on the right side of my throat. It feels just like I have something that is caught. And it feels like i could constrict my throat and squeeze it out but it's this round thing caught under my skin in the back of mouth
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  147
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response

you have Features of gastro-oesophageal reflux disese with laryngo pharyngeal reflux. get an endoscopic examination done of oropharnx and hypopharynx. start dietary restrictions- avoid oily/spicy food, alcohol, smoking, take plenty of fluids,proton pump inhibitors and antacid.

take care
Answered: Fri, 21 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor