Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Semen leakage with urine. How can I control it?

sir my sperm are realese with urine they are very weak how can i make strongit and some times it realese without urine it is calledjaryn or ahtlem how can control tell me any dessi nuska becuse i catch hand practice in past but sir i leave this habit forever in future but it case disease of spermmix with urine and cameout ahtlem and jaryn
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  285
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand that you have urinary leakage after ejaculation, from what you have written. It would be best to consult a urologist who can help you with any urinary problems and if it with your sexual activity please consult a psychiatrist, i.e. for premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction. Masturbation is a normal physiological activity.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Mon, 22 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor