Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
169 Doctors are Online

Semen leakage problem, couldnot achieve full erection. Cure?

I am 20 years old. I have had semen leakage problem since I can remember. when I was 17, my erection started to bend. When I turned 19, I felt my penis is growing smaller specially when it was not erected. I lost confidence I avoid sex because last time I had sex I felt like I was losing my sex drive and I couldn t achieve full erection.please help me
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  289
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,
Your problem seems more psychological than physical.
You have got wrong impression and ideas regarding sex.
Slight bending of penis while erection is quite normal and it has no effect while doing sex.
Develop self confidence and have will power that nothing is going to happen adverse while having sex and I rest assure you that you will have satisfactory sex.
Small size of penis while not erection is normal.
Keep one thing in mind that leaking or discharge depends upon how much you are excited sexually at the time of intercourse.
If you are violently excited, discharge is quick.
While doing sex, at climax divert your mind to some other things not related to sex, which will increase your act.
Do not go to pseudo sexologist for this problem as they will mention of false fear regarding sex to get more money and will keep you under tension, resulting more problem in your sex.
Take high protein diet, green veggies and fresh, dry fruits.
Ok and bye.
Answered: Wed, 20 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor