Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Semen analysis showed nil sperm morphology, high wbc. What treatment should be taken?

Hi, I had my Semen Analysis on 12/07/2012 and the results was as below: Semen Volume: 2.2ml Sperm Concentration: 29 million spermatozoa/ml Sperm Motility: 28% Sperm Viability: 33% Sperm morphology: 0% White blood cells: 5.0 million WBCs/ml Now my question : For Sperm morphology and White blood cells which type / category of Doctor is required?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  93
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
I would suggest seeing a Urologist to properly address your abnormal semen analysis. I would also suggest getting another semen sample analysis before seeing the Urologist. That way we have a more recent semen analysis to base our decisions from. I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: I would gladly help you. Best wishes.
Answered: Wed, 4 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor