Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Semen analysis showed liquefaction of semen. Is there any treatment for non-liquefaction?

Dear panel of Doctors, Myself form india Mumbai, Got married in Dec 2009, Have done my semens analyasis. The reports said i have the Liqification of semens problem, visited one of the Urolosit along with my wife. Who sugested that I can go for the process where thay would clean my semems and put it in my wife womb so that she can conceive as i am 38 and my wife is 36. Is there any treatment for the non liquification of the semens.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  560
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response
Hai, Liquefaction problems of semen is due to improper function of prostate gland. It may even be due to prostatitis. It can be easily treatable and curable. Absence PSA or some enzymes secreted by prostate is the reason for delayed or absent liquefaction. Investigate for Prostatitis after prostatic massage, you can diagnose the cause and get cured Otherwise you can go for assisted reproductive techniques by aspirating separately the sperm and injecting it into the ovum- ICSI. Dr SM
Answered: Sat, 7 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor