Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
123 Doctors are Online

Semen analysis report, want to get a child, carnisure and clofert

Good Afternoon Sir, My Semen analysis are- volume 1.4 ml, color- white, appearance- thick,mucaid,viscid,Odour- seminal, reaction- alkine. Motility-Rapidly progressive 68%,Slowly- 11%,Non Progressive- 09%,Non motile- 12%. Total Count-54milion/ml. 81% Spermetozoa shows normal morphology.stained smear also shows mononuclear round cells(1-2HPF) Sir, Is this report normal to get a child ? Can I take Carnisure and Clofert tablet ?
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  141
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
OBGYN 's  Response

Thanks for writing to us.
Your semen report is within normal limits. You can father a child easily. There is no need to take the fertility treatments like clofert. Taking supplements like Carnisure will help in further increasing the sperm health. Please do not worry.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.


Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Mon, 28 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor