Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Seeing black spots every time when heart beats. History of asthma, high BP. Anything to worry?

I am a 23 year old female and lately I have been having trouble with seeing black spots every time my heart beats. I have a history of asthma and my blood pressure was a little high (135/80) last time I went to the doctor. The visual disturbances have been occurring more frequently and make it difficult to work out lately as it is worse when exerting myself. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  24
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
Hello friend,
Thank you for posting your query through Healthcare magic.
If the black spots are seen connected with your heart beat there may be some very small parts in the retina with stenosed capillaries and necrosed spotty areas with poor blood supply.
But in your case I do not think that you will have any permanent damage of vision because you are having asthma, an allergic condition. Asthma is hypersensitivity and not related with your hypertension because your blood pressure is not coming under the range of Hypertension.
You can have an ophthalmological examination to diagnose your vision problem.
Thereafter I would like to advise you to approach an expert Homoeopathic physician because all your complaints you mentioned are problems of your constitution and should not be managed by suppressive local methods. That means you should not treat your eye problem,blood pressure, asthma as separate diseases but YOU should be treated genetically and constitutionally by Homoeopathic holistic method and then YOU will be cured first and subsequently all your complaints will be relieved.
Or you can also get back to me with the details of YOU.
I can even assist you to prepare your case by sending a case receiving format on request. Once I study your case I will be able to prescribe your curative Homoeopathic remedy.
With Best Wishes, Dr C. J. Varghese, Homoeopath,,
Answered: Wed, 9 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor