Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Sebaceous cyst in armpit, pain, pus drainage. Operation done twice, recurring. Treatment?

Which doctor should i consult for sebaceous cyst? I have a lump in my armpit which i had operated twice now but it keeps on coming back. The lump is painful and has puss in it. I want to know which doctor can really help me. I cannot afford to spend more money everytime it comes back to have it operated/have the puss extracted. And the company I m working with cannot afford to give me a leave for the same reason again and again.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  292
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

You should ideally consult a skilled surgeon for this treatment who can drain the cyst, start appropriate antibiotics and make sure the treatment is complete, so that it does not recur.

I wish you quick recovery.

Answered: Sat, 15 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor