Scoliosis. Looking for specialists? What questions should be asked?

want to see MD or DO other than a Orthopedic surgeon for my daughter's early onset Scoliosis, AIS. I have an competent surgeon that we have seen, got the xray/cobb angle, but he recommends a wait and see. I want to consider more options like Physical Exercise. A Physiatrist was suggested as someone who might could help. How can I go about finding a Physiatrist that would be interested in developing a plan to address Scoliosis. What questions do I ask or specialties should I look for?
Fri, 22 Nov 2013