Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Schedule for surgery to treat primary hyperparathyroidism, have lumps eruption, twisted colon. Treatment advise?

Hi, have been diagnosed with Primary Hyperparathyroidism and will be having surgery in several weeks and following a few more tests. Meanwhile lumps keep croppiing up in odd places. One is a large bulge easily seen angle up and left from the soft tissue of my pubic area in following a 1/2 inch . When I am dressed iin slacks or jeans, I look like those pathetic 13 year old boys who stuff a roll of socks in his pants to give them the illusion of being a hunka hunka hunk of burning love. I do have a twisted colon , but this thing is very uncomfortable and it s hard to believe something as big as a fat brautwurst angling up from my crotch is an acual bowel. Thank you, Vicki
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Hi...looks like you have got a hernia...better show to your surgeon for proper evaluation and management..

Dr. Ashish Verma
Answered: Sat, 21 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor