Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Scars on forehead and above eyebrow, migraine, hurts, taking birth control pills. Treatment?

Hi im 16 years old and i have this scar on my forehead a little above my right eyebrow.everytime i get a headache (which is most of the time,i have migraines) it pops out and my hed hurts even more then my right eye also starts hurting. And at the top of my head my head started to dent in sort of on the top towards the back. I was wondering what this might be and i dont mean to disrespect at all but since my physician is a little old and doesnt speak english or spanish very well i dont think he understands at all when i tell him whats wrong he always seems to give me the same medicine. So should i just go to the emergency room or what can i do? the medications im taking are birth control to regularly het my period every month and topiramate for migraine.
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  117
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pediatrician 's  Response
Hi, Welcome to Health Care Magic Forum,
Yes you need to see a neurologist and a dermatologist after seeing a neurologist. These symptoms needs to be evaluated in detail. I'm sure this is a migrainous headache but the mark on the forhead cannot n=be explained. Just have a consult, i hope its nothing major. Take care.
Answered: Thu, 12 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor