Scars on face. How to remove the scars?

i have mix of scars(all types) on my face.its looking ugly.my doctor prescribed to go for microneedling .whether that would be helpful for removing the scars or i will go for laser treatment.coz i want a clean face.and may i know whether i will get back the normal and clean visible face again and if it is. how long it would be.and what is the cost for laser treatment? and duration?and any known(famous) place where i can do the same procedure in banguluru .

Thanks.& regards,
Akshaya
Thu, 24 Oct 2013
Hi scars on the face can be thtee types ice pick scars.boxycar scars.ice pick scars can be treated with contractabex cream and boxycar scars can be treated by co2 laser.it should be done for 4-5 sittings.even fractional laser can be used for boxycar scars