Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Scar on right upper lobe of lung found in x-ray, denied job. Suggestions?

Hi doctor,i just had my medical examination and it was indicated there that im not fit for work due to my xray resulted to the scar on my right upper lobe. I was treated 10years ago for 6months and my pulmonologist said that im already treated and the scar will remain. Im applying work for KSA and said they won t consider it. Was there a possibility they will consider me if I give them my med cert from my pulmonologist?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  325
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Pulmonologist 's  Response
Yes that is what u should do. U can take a certificate from your doctor saying that there is no active Tb right now and the scar is an old healed lesion
Answered: Wed, 18 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor