Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Scar due to accidentally popping an acne. How can I get rid of it?

I am 38 year old I discus my problem in February 2011, I got high fever & both eyes become red & red like pimple on tip of nose I assume due to body heat up these days my wife delivered a child, Few days’ later eyes become normal & nose pimple become dry, unfortunately I was wash my face & rub with towel mistakenly and suddenly dry pimple chop up from till small deep scar area never hill up. Any one help me out it’s look very ugly, Munaf Khan
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  135
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
From your description it seems that you have a deep scar on the nose which has become pigmented. To remove the scar, dermabrasion in the area will be helpful. You can consult your dermatologist for the same.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Sat, 14 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor