Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Scanty growth in urine and semen. How do I treat this?

I have scanty growth in my urine and semen , what do I do and how do I go about treating it cause I have been treating this for a very long time now, precisely six years. Doctor please save me cause I need to bear my own children too and I guess this has also affected my wife too. Doctor, please help us out. Thank you. Johnsen.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  370
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Sexologist 's  Response
dear Johnson,
Have you been given antibiotic treatment along with your wife? Actually, infection in one partner travels to other with sex . Usually only one partner is given treatment so it becomes recurrent and resistant to treatment.
I suggest both of you get examined and take treatment after culture and sensitivity test.

Dr Saatiish Jhuntrraa
Answered: Sat, 17 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor