Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
140 Doctors are Online

Scanty flow after unprotected sex, sore breasts, white discharge, excessive sleep, dizziness. Cause?

Hi,I m a little nervous not sure if this will work,well I had unprotected sex (6 of january) with my BF 4 days(10th of January) before my periods started..I normaly get it 4 days but only went on for 3 days Well my breast is sore and my nipples feel little weird,I have this white mucus discharge(don t smell) I m sleepy a it that I might be pregnant..because I had my periods.. Please do reply..I also get dizzy(but I have low blood pressure )so I m not sure what it is..
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello Good Evening,

You seems not a pregnant, because you had a period after your unprotected sex.

Following clues help to find that you are not pregnant:

1. You had unprotected sex just 4 days before your period due date, it is very rare to conceive at that time.
2. You got a menstrual period after sex, which totally rule out your pregnancy.
3. You had 3 days bleeding in menstrual bleeding, which is absolutely normal (usually normal range of bleeding 3-5 days but can be 2-7 days).
4. White mucus discharge can be suggestive of any infection or leukorrhoea.
5. You feel sleepy and dizzy, might be related to any other medical reasons.

So be relaxed, you are not pregnant, since you had a period after your unprotected sex.
If you are not agree then go for a urine pregnancy test.


Dr. Naresh Jain.
Answered: Wed, 10 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Lohit K's  Response
Hi, Thanks for using HCM.

Unprotected period 4 days before periods and bleeding for 3 days suggest you are not pregnant. The variation in you may be due to stress or variation in hormonal changes. Now no need to worry for being pregnant now. If you continue to have these symptoms then consult your doctor for examination and management.
Hope I answered your question. Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries.
Wish you good health. Take care.

Dr. Lohit
Answered: Wed, 10 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor