Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

Scanty bleeding, painful, severe cramps. Had miscarriage. PCOD. On primolut. Suggest?

i m undergoing treatmiven primolutent for pcod. my period ws late 2 months test was i was given primolut.inspite of taking it i didnt bleed well. i had n abscess n took metrogyl, serratiopeptidase for pain,suddenly one night i had severe crmps n was bleeding, discharged clot of 2 inch, i ve had miscarriage earlier, felt the sme. did upt it was positive. but nothing got detectd in usg and beta hcg was low too. was i pregnant
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  68
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Thanks for using HCM.
In UPT test false positive results are very uncommon, could be due to improper fallowing of guidelines to perform a test or if you are on HCG containing fertility drugs.
You would have had complete abortion, so nothing was seen in USG.

Consult your doctor for examination and management.
Hope I answered your question. Feel free to ask me if you have any further queries.
Wish you good health. Take

Dr. Vidya
Answered: Sat, 6 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor