Scan report of uterus showed Acyesis-Submucous uterine myoma -Left ovarian cyst. What do this suggest?

The uterus is normal in size & anteverted measuring 70x30mm in longitudinal & A.P diameter respectively. A mixed echo mass measuring 33x30mm is noted in the center obscuring the cavity.The endometrial plate & cervical canal are normal.An echofree cyst with internal echoes measuring 40x30mm is noted in the left ovary.The right ovary 28x25mm is normal.No fluid in P.O.D.IMPRESSION:Acyesis-Submucous uterine myoma -Left ovarian cyst.thanks.
Thu, 16 May 2013