Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Scalp particles around front of head, struck in hair. Advice?

Hello, I think I could possibily suffering with a scalp skin problem, as I have have been suffering with scalp participles in my hair around the temple and front part of my head. It's like dandruff but isn't flakey and it actually stuck in the hair. I've tried anti dandruff shampoo and nothing seems to work. The skin on my scalp does look quite dry.
Can you offer me any advice?
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
From history it seems that you might be having dandruff infection on your scalp.
This is a chronic condition and many a time does not respond with anti dandruff shampoo.
Consult dermatologist and go for medical treatment for dandruff.
Do no keep your hairs wet for more time.
Go for regular hair wash.
Avoid stress.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Sun, 13 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor