Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Scabs on penis, pain on touching, no pain on urinating. Blood tests normal. Cure?

I have a few very small scabs on my penis , one has come off and underneath it just looks like a regular cut but I don t remember doing any damage unless it was during inter course. They hurt to touch but there is minimal redness no swelling and no pain during urination . Had blood tests recently and nothing came back from them. Basically looking for best way to treat them. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
dear it may be a simple penile skin abrasion,which occur some times after doing anal sex,masturbation or when your time is too long .....
but to be on the safe side,and to exclude STDs,biopsy from the wound i advise.....
aftet biopsy has been taken,start cap vibromicin 100 mg twice aday ,till biopsy report come ....
wish you a very good health....
Answered: Wed, 23 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor