Salam ! Its a rare case and i need an

Salam !
Its a rare case and i need an expert.
My father was diagnosed with mesentric , splenic vien thombisis. His symptoms were sever abdomen and back pain , vomiting after eating or drinking . After dignosed blood thinner were started. His pain went away. But the vomiting was still there. After consulation and treatment of 4,5 doctors his main concern vomiting didn’t go away.
No doctor gave us a diet chat what to eat and what not. They all said eat small and soft meals but the problem was still there. Our current doctor gave medicins of IBS and advised to eat only porage and vitavix for one month . We followed his advice and vomiting was stoped with this diet. After one month we went for check up and he said you are fine now eat whatever you want.
We were very happy , but as soon as my father started to add some solid food in his diet vomiting was back. Now whenever he eats only small amount of solid food he get stomach pain and vomiting after oneday. And as soon as he vomits his pain go away.
We are very worried about it.
Its a very rare case. Kindly refer a doctor who has treated a parient with such situation.
Thu, 18 Oct 2018