Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Sagged skin, looks aged, dark under eyes, tan on neck forehead and cheeks. Treatment?

I have my marriage in a month. My skin on my face is sagged, not tight.. I look Old.. My friend suggested chemical peels in parlours. I'm little worried about that as it is expensive and there can be side effects if it doesnt suit my skin. I used anti aging creams like ponds, but no use. Especially My eye area is too saggy.. Mine is Oily skin with tan on neck, forehead,cheeks and lot on hands. I used Melagard 50+. It helpe me litte. I have dark lips too. Normal parlours helped me nothing..Can u give me any advice.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  85
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query.
you can use chemical peels,
dont worry they are safe and give good results.
in addition you can use skin lightening creams.
for under eye circles melaglow cream will be good

Let me know if you have any other doubt.
you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Answered: Tue, 18 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor